Three Interns (m/f/d) in Financial Control, Planning and Controlling at Allianz Investment Management SE, Munich
As an integral part of the Financial Control department at AIM SE you will support the sourcing phase and implementation of non-standard investments.
- Analyze new investment proposals with focus on vehicle structures, investment volumes and complex instruments (e.g., mezzanine, high yield)
- Support the development of new investment ideas and technical accounting advice for non-standard transactions (e.g., structuring of debt features, cross-currency swaps)
- Support the interaction with asset managers to optimize the set-up of new investment vehicles and the implementation of data requirements
- Illustrate new investment proposals in high quality presentations for deal teams and senior management
- Work on ad-hoc requests (e.g. preparation of presentations, capital markets and IFRS literature and research)